Looking for Answers?
Browse our articles to find the answers you need
Customizing Your Help Center
Customize every aspect of your Help Center to tailor it to the needs of your company and customers. You'll find extensive control over the way your Help Center looks and functions in various Help Center settings tabs.
To edit your Help Center settings:
- Click Settings in the side panel and select Help Center.
- Click the relevant tab at the top and edit your settings:
- Structure & Content: Define your global Help Center settings for each type of page, article, and section. Click below to learn how to customize your Help Center's:
- Branding: Add your own brand's images, colors, and font. Learn More
- Contact Options: Choose the method in which customers submit tickets in your Help Center (contact form, external URL, or email). Learn More
- Domain & SEO: Connect your own domain and set up your Help Center's SEO.
- Advanced: Edit your content visibility, set your permissions and login options, and add custom code.
Was this article helpful?